Liza is drowning in debt. (And so are you…) Debt is a feeling we all know, a void or obligation we have to fill. And it’s something that Liza can help you get out of. Or not.
Welcome to the Jubilee Debtors Club!
As Liza leads you through a journey of self-help seminars and wacky last-ditch solutions in an effort to get out of the red, debt becomes more than dollars and cents. It's the currency of love and forgiveness. Both heart-wrenching and hilarious, Jubilee Debtors Club is a refreshing, original and darkly comic performance that talks about dad, Deuteronomy, baseball cards, raspberry tart … and asks us to reevaluate what we owe and to whom.
JUBILEE DEBTORS CLUB NYC TRAILER
Jubilee Debtors Club Dates
- September 2018, The Gift Theatre, Chicago Fringe Fest
- August 2018, The Tank, Ladyfest, NYC
- July 2018, 53Two, Manchester Fringe Festival, UK
- October 2017, Théâtre de dix heures, Paris
- May 2017, Paris Fringe Festival, Théâtre du Gymnase
- March 2017, Residency and Performance at ArtKlub, New Orleans
- January 2016, Work in progress performed at Théâtre du temps, Paris
- October 2015, Work in progress performed at Le Pavé d’Orsay, Paris